A Message to Our Clients
To our valued clients;
The unprecedented COVID-19 Pandemic has caused stress and uncertainty around the world, and we would like to assure you that we are taking all possible measures to protect our staff, clients and the community at large.
Our three offices currently remain open, however, in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented the following policies;
- We will not be scheduling face-to-face meetings with clients; if you would like to meet, please email or call our office and we will gladly schedule a telephone appointment.
- As our offices are open, you will be able to drop off your records in order that we might complete your files. However, if you have the ability to scan and email your documents to us, please do so. If you do need to deliver your documents we ask that you practice social distancing while at our offices, and take every measure possible to minimize the transmission of any viruses.
- All records dropped off at our office will be quarantined for a minimum of two days
- We have asked all staff to practice social distancing, clean and sanitize all contact area regularly, wash hands regularly and to stay home if they are sick
- Once your file is completed, we will call you to either arrange to send documents electronically for signature, or have you come in and sign if you do not have the technology to electronically sign.
- Payment can be made by credit card over the phone, or debit / credit card or cheque at the office. If at all possible we prefer to not take cash at this time.
The well-being of our staff, clients and the community at large is a priority to us and as such, we may be required to take additional steps, up to and including the closure of one or more of our offices.
We have also provided a newsletter detailing some of the responses of the Federal Government to provide relief to those affected by the measures put in place, and we encourage you to read it. As part of these measures, some tax filing deadlines and payments have been extended. We would encourage you to file and pay your taxes as soon as possible, particularly if you are eligible for the GST Credit, Canada Child Benefit of Guaranteed Income Supplement to ensure your benefits are maintained.
If you have any questions regarding the above do not hesitate to contact us.
Take care and be safe,
Ben, Dale, Alan, Jason, Jaron and the staff at SRBG